<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, July 17, 2008
 
Hot
There is no "...or not" to complete the caption. Is over 90 on the cool side of my house. I have no idea what it might be like in the sun, since I've gone into vampire mode (or is it werewolf?) until weather cools. Yesterday was about the same, so went to the beach -- water temp was 54 degrees! I lasted only up to my knees, then went scampering into the humid shade until I gave up.

Am trying to avoid air conditioning, since it becomes addictive, and necessary if your body gets used to it. Am hoping to train my body to think a breeze-less 90 is pleasant enough to go out and paint, like I've been telling everyone I'm planning to do.

In the meantime, have been trying to package the latest chunk of the Darkdevil County Game Demo (probably to be called version 1.5, since I've packed a lot of stuff in it), that I hope to have up by the weekend. Got sidetracked with AGS software engine version changes and not being certain exactly how much I want to include in this demo chunk -- or whether I'll provide a cheat for people who've completed the first version.

If anyone who has completed the first version (available on the links at the side) has any strong opinion one way or another, please let me know in comments.

If you are silent, I will do what I have to do, and you may not like it.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter