<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
 
Good News, Bad News Department
Bad News:

I have Dutch Elm disease.

Good News:

Ummmmm, still looking....

Ok, when they take down the tree, it'll let in more sunlight for my black raspberries. Right? Right?

Is a tree on a property line, so cost for removal will be split with the neighbor (I guess this is the good news), but this is a neighbor who hates my mulberry tree too and suggested that as long as they were at it, taking down trees and all...

They took samples today and we should know in a week whether the diagnosis is as bad as the city guy thinks.

My other 2 elms are apparently healthy, and everything else is mulberry and elder.

So it goes...


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter