<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, April 18, 2004
 
You Decide
Bet you thought I'd forgotten about my other little fisherwoman drawing -- not. Here are two versions. First is the original, second is my graphite "simplification". Looked at them this am for the first time side-by-side, and I must say. Other than that in the first one, the woman has 3 arms as she untangles her fishing line, and looks first away from me, then at me... the graphite one settles on only one angle to the head, and only 2 arms. Think the original is more accurate.



Now am off to do the fluffing and prettifying for the benefit reception at EAC (see below). Hope to see y'all there. Yikes! Is nearly 90 degrees out! So much for basic black.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter