<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, April 16, 2004
 
Cubs Win!
Did ya see it? 10-9 game Reds, bottom of the 9th, Sosa home run to tie it, then the Alou home run to win! 40,000 fans ditching work and school go wild. I tell ya, it's the weather. Has been a perfect day. Radio America on the air again plus.... Cubs Win!

That's all I wanted to say. Except that I have a print in a benefit silent auction starting this weekend with a (free) reception on Sunday, closing gala on May 15th. I'll be there, so if you want to meet Old Paint, er, Fresh Paint, come on along and start the bidding high. Probably won't get to the event on the 15th, or will get there very late, since a friend reminds me we have tickets to a different benefit with Al Franken as the guest "speaker."

Bonus Hint: If you want to know who I "really" am, check the Gillson link at the side. Yeah, yeah, I know.... will come up with a real website one of these days. End of plug.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter