<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
 
Best News of All
Lose weight on the carb-packed "big breakfast" diet
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - To lose weight and keep it off, eat a big breakfast packed with carbohydrates and protein, then follow a low-carb, low-calorie diet the rest of the day, a small study suggests.
I've been saying this for years -- every time I go out for breakfast (big omelet w/ham, sausage, toast, pancakes, etc. etc. with a side of bacon) I don't eat for 2 days, nor do I want to.

Now to balance the poundage with the cholesterol fear. Why is it that eggs have become so terrifying?

Good afternoon, friends. Yes, I realize I'm running late on uploading the next installment of the Darkdevil County demo, but technical issues once again arose, and then I got a few more neat ideas to add to the game.

These things happen. Perhaps this weekend.

In the meantime, I've updated a few art links on the side, and urge everyone to get downtown to see the final show at Gescheidle. I find it terribly depressing that Susan is giving up the gallery, since it's always been a favorite of mine, but I understand that she has other concerns right now, and is sick and tired of chasing around town trying to find affordable space.

Still a week to go for the final show.

BTW, don't bother with the latest Biennial Show at the Evanston Art Center. (I won't even post a link.) In the past it's always been worth seeing, even when it's irritating or pompous. It's merely boring and incredibly safe this year -- maybe 5 pieces worth looking at. Perhaps I'll go over there later and let you know which pieces they are. It just made me sad to look at it, since it's crammed full of stuff. But it's mostly the wrong stuff.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter