<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, June 26, 2008
 
Meet Simon Darkdevil
Photobucket

Well, one version of the concept art, at least. Have been trying to come up with a romantic warrior type guy with a flowing cape that will animate well -- would rather not talk about the waving cape with 54 frames I created earlier today and then forgot to save.

So here's Simon, maybe. I probably won't get him cleaned up enough for this next demo release (soon!! soon!!).

I think he needs clothes. Maybe not.

(Yes, there's something wrong with the hands. I keep changing my mind as to whether he's wearing a glove and the placement on the trident. And you may notice he has more than a sixpack, since I lenthened the torso at one point. And the thong... well, enough said.)

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter