<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, September 29, 2007
 
Not Quite Finally...
Am suffering through a drain pipe disaster in the basement now. More than a foot of sewage has backed up into the basement sink, and the floor near the washing machine is ankle deep.

These things always happen on the weekend. I can either pay double to maybe (maybe) get someone to come today, or wait until Monday. No doubt I'll then have to wait for someone to show up maybe on Wednesday afternoon, unless he can't make it.

I didn't start this blog to be disaster central, but that's what it seems to be these days.

Just wanted to check in with you. Some people took my last blogging as a blog sign off, which isn't true. We're just resting, and licking our sewage-covered wounds for a short time, and trying not to pee and flush.

This may even force me to the gym so I can shower.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter