<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, August 11, 2005
 
My Waterlilies
Monet painted them over and over; right now, when I'm not printing, I do boats and cars.



Have painted other things -- this past year have tried all kinds of things, but I really like to paint landscapes, and right now I really like to paint cars (and boats).

I've done this scene several times, and, now that the weather is a bit cooler, hope to paint more. Here, I am perched on a steep bank overlooking the parking lot for the boat harbor in the same park I painted obsessively a few years ago. The parking lot is brick, as are most of the residential streets in Wilmette, and vary in color from "brick" red to sand.

So here are today's waterlilies. Tomorrow I print again.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter