<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
 
An Actual Painting
... with cars and water and boats.



Out this morning to paint for first time in I don't know how long, since it was 40 degrees (literally -- was about 65 when I left the house) cooler than last week. Sat in the shade and tried to paint the cars parked at the harbor, but they kept unparking themselves, so everything here is a composite, as are the boats, water, and sky. The trees didn't move too much.

The brick driveway, not at all.

Except for the shadows.

Actual painting is a little brighter than this -- I have some oil glare on surface. But I had to rush it to you, since you were all so concerned about my depression. Amazing what a change in the weather can do.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter