<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, August 04, 2005
 
The Amazing EC Brown
... will be at Lisa Boyle Gallery, opening this Saturday:

I'll be part of a 2-person exhibition at the Lisa Boyle Gallery (Chicago) on Saturday Aug. 6. I'll be showing brand new paintings, paintings from 2004-2005 that have yet to be hung in Chicago, and a large mural involving my cat Vladimir. Also in the space will be Matthew Steinke (website, Retitle page) who creates sculptures mixing found objects and electronics wrapped with colored wool, that tend to chatter and move a bit.

Refreshments shall be served.
Opening: Saturday August 6, 6-9pm
1648 W. Kinzie, 2nd Floor
Erik, as many of you know, is the keeper of the Kittyspit list of Chicago artists, and also of one of the best mp3 pages out there.

Sorry, Erik. Got this msg earlier but forgot to post it. So go. I may. You will recognize me from my portrait in his listing.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter