<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, May 06, 2005
 
The Problem With Spring
... is that it's too pretty.



The actual painting is just a little grayer than this and the greens aren't quite as yellow.

You can't imagine how good it felt to sit in practically the full sun doing this. There's nothing more wonderful than spring sun, so clear and fresh. And no bugs yet!

So spent the morning gilding the lily, then home for a nap. I always seem to start the year off doing fussy paintings, then seem to move into seeing bigger shapes by the time I move back inside again for the winter. Weird.

Supposed to be beautiful all weekend, which means the parks will be full of people standing around behind me asking questions and pointing at stuff, assuming I try to paint again. So you may see me out there somewhere. Or not.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter