<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, May 06, 2005
 
More Wi-Fi Madness
I can get 11 Mbps from the upstairs back bedroom, but practically nothing from my old perch on the couch in front of the TV, hence my recent lack of blogging, I guess, plus nothing much to say.

I could tell you I saw a tiny bunny yesterday, but you might not believe me, since I don't have a picture of it. It looked quite like the larger one who allegedly ate my tulips (tho the excellent Infinite Stitch has evidence of tulip massacre done by squirrels).

Is supposed to be in the 70s today. If so, will go out and see whether I can still paint. When you don't do something for awhile you get the feeling that all your best work is well behind you (especially if you've been looking at other people's art overly much), and the future stretches ahead, imageless, filled with rejection.

Was at the park yesterday, looking at wildflowers, and the odd tulips they've planted (I think I spoke of this phenomenon last year) that are huge, with blossoms 6 or 8 inches high, and bright yellow. This is the painting from last year:



They've cut back a lot of the shrubbery this year. Perhaps will try the same scene.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter