<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, May 02, 2005
 
NOVA in Chicago Pix
Still trying to unmuddle all the images from the past few days that made their way into my head. Am thankful I had the foresight to take a lot of snaps at the NOVA show, else I would have been left only with the opening images of pancakes sizzling on the griddle, then branded,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

then served:



Or the last intallation that obsessed and threatened me as it tracked every movement, only targetting me with its camera eye when I was still:



In the juicy middle was a whole bunch of interesting paintings



and works on paper or other substances



or apparently floating in air



or being extremely naughty.



And I've been pummelled on all sides by far too much information -- visual and otherwise -- including moonmaidens



and glorious fakes.



I suggest you go to the NOVA site and follow the evidence. I picked up tons of handouts with links to other sites that I'm trying to sort out and may post.

Back later with Some Thoughts.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter