<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
Holy Shit!
Noooooooo!!!!! Not Constantine! What's the point of watching American Idol any more?

Man, what will it take to get the bland and blond out of there? And Scott...

Very bummed. Will drink something and maybe I'll feel better. (I been up, I been down, to the bottom of every bottle... thanks, Nickelback, for the worst lyrics ever.)

Jeeez.

But have figured out what I'm putting in this show (6 lithographs -- two of them diptychs). So have been farting around with different mats and floats. I hope people realize what we go thru just to frame something right.

God. Must wipe away my tears before continuing.*




*Not really. Constantine will do just fine. I bet he feels relieved, or eventually will.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter