<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, May 08, 2005
 
Happy Mother's Day
And a lovely day it's been too, the prettiest day so far this year. Out to paint this morning, then a nice long nap, now I'll probably be up half the night. For once the camera is not in the car, but don't want to show you today's painting yet, since it needs a little fixing owing to a small accident with sand on the beach when I thought the rain was coming and started packing up too quickly and, well, you get the picture, and so did the beach.

But this has happened many times before to me and I can fix it.

So that's about it for now. My feet are on fire -- I got sun screen on every other part of me but forgot the tops of my feet. That plus the MSG from my wonderful Kung Pao dinner will keep me going for hours and hours.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter