<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, January 15, 2005
 
Condolences
... to all the LiveJournal folks suffering thru what sounds like a huge mess at host Internap. (I have a little-used LiveJournal account myself, which is how I learned this).

Will be interesting to find out what actually happened. Apparently power to all servers plus backup power was lost.

Good morning, folks. Cold, cold, cold. Glad I have my knee-warmers. Out of the question to paint back in the studio today, so I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe do housework? HA!

Never got out to the openings yesterday, so no use looking here for reviews. Must look at art someday, however. Perhaps will go to Milwaukee and experience their wonderful heated parking garage right under the museum. Perhaps.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter