<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
Henry and Clare Break Up
You may laugh at me for caring, but the Pitt-Aniston breakup may cause pain for someone I know, Audrey Niffenegger, a terrific printmaker and author of the last-year's bestseller The Time Traveler's Wife. Brad and Jennifer had bought the movie rights and everyone from her Chicago gallery (Printworks) to one of the places she teaches (Columbia College) to another place she teaches (North Shore Art League) to where she used to teach (Evanston Art Center) etc. etc. was looking forward to being extras in the film. Last time I spoke to her she hadn't been working much on the new book. Should have gone to opening at Gallery Mornea yesterday for Elizabeth Ockwell, another printmaker who works at the print shop at NSAL in Winnetka (I've printed there too) and catch the gossip.

Didn't because all the painting in freezing studios and not eating right seems to have caught up with me and I have a cold. Shivery and sleeping a lot, sore throat and stuffed up brain. Too exhausted yesterday to read the funnies in the two issues of the New Yorker I got (in the same delivery, and one of them had curious stains that looks like mustard). Still haven't been through them. Too intellectual.

So have been popping up all over the internet on various blogs whining about this or that and generally making a nuisance of myself. I'll stop now, and go back to bed.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter