<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, January 03, 2005
 
Oh, All Right
Here's what it looked like at about 2 pm today. Still too wet to do much with except ruin it. I fixed a couple of obvious things (so is not necessary for you to point it out...) since I took the snap, but don't dare do anything else just yet.



Started out with a limited palette, perhaps will have explosions of color pulling it outward. Still not sure. I had an idea what it should look like, and it's actually approaching it. I don't do still life, so this is an interesting problem.

Back later, perhaps. Have been following the painting diet, where I get so involved in what I'm doing I forget to eat. But eventually all the coffee bores a hole in my stomach all the way down to the soles of my feet, so must go scrounge.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter