<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, January 08, 2009
 
Yes, There Will be Studio
...tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 9th. I can see no reason not to -- we're supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow, but I've just moved the car so I won't get plowed in so badly I can't get out of the driveway, like last time. The big chunk of ice on one side of the driveway that trapped me before is still there and hasn't melted yet, even through the 60 degree day we had a week or so ago. It's not going to get better any time soon.

So, printmakers, hope I'll see you there. As always, the default should be Yes, Studio. I'll call the Evanston Art Center if for some reason I have to cancel, so if you're unsure, check here first or call them. Newbies, Julian should have told you all this. However...


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter