<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, December 19, 2008
 
Ya Wusses
Even though I had to get up at dawn to shovel out the driveway, I showed up at studio today. So where were you all? Sleeping soundly, probably, looking out the window with your cups of coffee and bagels and cream cheese, saying, "Brrr... I bet it's cold out there."

Shouldn't have opened up, since I managed to screw up an aquatint on my new robot plate -- well, maybe didn't screw it up, but it doesn't look all that good. Definitely a chine colle candidate with a lot of a la poupee. And no, I'm not going to add the accent marks, because I'm at the computer in the library and everything is different here.

Sent off the faulty computer (again) the other day, due to get delivered to the repair place (per FedEx) today, in time for them to not repair it over the weekend, and then not ship it back next week because of Christmas. But it had to be done.

So, will do what I have to do on the internet, check out a few movies, buy a bottle of bourbon and some eggnog, and go home.

EAC students, if you're desperate to print something, like for a present, call me on my land line or cell, send me a tweet, or send me an email. If you want to figure out what's happening, this blog has my Twitter feed, which is easier for me to keep up to date from the tiny browser in my phone. If I want to update the blog, I have to send an email to it, something I haven't tried yet. Perhaps I will. Or not.

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter