<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, December 15, 2008
 
Tragedy
If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll know that I spilled much of the wonderful beef stew I made yesterday -- saved the expensive meat, but my kitchen floor is not clean enough to lick the gravy off of. Let this be a lesson to me.

And you'll note that another day has passed and I still haven't boxed up the laptop and returned it for repair. It's 8 freeking degrees out there and slippery. Yeah, I know, not a really good excuse, but it's my latest excuse.

Think I have to take it over during the day. Have to do more xeroxes for xerox transfers anyway. Here's one I'm still working on:



And another:


This last one was done from a very bad xerox -- very light -- as part of an ink test, but I kind of like the result. A little Conte crayon-ish. Will probably work with it more.

These are all from notebook scribble drawings -- something I do if I can't think of anything else to do. They're vaguely Darkdevil-ish. I think I know where I might be able to use some of the scribbles in the game.

Now that they're scanned into the computer, can do stuff to them without going outside into the cold.

Oh, wait. I won't have a computer soon, and the library doesn't have a decent graphics program on their hard drive -- just MS paint (I think) -- and I'm not allowed to install anything.

Guess I'll have to work on this stuff Old School -- like with a pencil or something.

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter