<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
 
Welcome, Knitters
Oh, I see you've already pulled out your projects and are settling in nicely.

I'm sorry I don't have any progress to report on the gray sweater (still sitting in a pile next to the couch). Has been so mild this year I really haven't felt much like knitting (tho the obsession could take hold any minute).

So relax and enjoy, and try to avoid the squashed tube of burnt umber to your left. I'll be back later, perhaps with some art. Grained off a stone (with the flat tree shape on it) so any editions I'd printed using it are now closed (no more "tree and friend" prints. Sorry. And the 2 smaller trees are gone too. Only the face remains).


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter