<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, March 03, 2005
 
Rabbits, etc.
The New York Public Library's collection of prints, maps, posters, photographs, illuminated manuscripts, sheet-music covers, dust jackets, menus and cigarette cards is now online. And you don't even need a library card!

NYT has more about it here. I may put up a handy link on the side, since a suggested search at the site (for "rabbit") gives this. I am charmed, and will spend many hours searching for useless stuff to inspire me. All images seem to be public domain. I hear collage artists cheering in the background.

Still haven't finished my artist's statement due for a project. Must stop searching for images NOW.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter