<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, February 24, 2005
 
But I Looked Hot, Revisited
Back from benefit. They gave us these little pins this year (not to scale), just in case we forgot who we were, an easy thing.



More later, perhaps. Took some snaps, chatted a bit with former teachers and friends, etc., but seemed very flat this year, or maybe it was just me. My piece did not do well at all (it usually does.) A teacher said it means I'm probably doing something right. He's had to cart his work home again quite often. I don't know. I think I'm going to drink a little now and sort through my stuff and think about things.

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary as a bloggist here. Whooo hoooo!


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter