<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, May 23, 2004
 
Weather So Strange
When I went out an hour ago for coffee, weather cool and raw. Have been messing with computer for the last hour, just turned to look out window and couldn't see out because of the condensation on the glass. Outdoors is now stiflingly humid, with a sick, mushy feel and smell to the air, and becoming hot. Hope sun does not come out until this front passes. Ugh.

Good morning. I've been up for hours, because I slept most of the day yesterday, and tell myself, no, I will not lie down just to read a chapter. Have only 4 more rows until I start binding off on the last sleeve of Sonnet -- just in time for the digi camera supposed to arrive tomorrow or next day.

Must go paint something, then tell you about it.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter