<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, May 20, 2004
 
Evening Report
Would you know it, it's raining again? Roofer will be here tomorrow. And I dumped my entire box of pastels on my was-beige-in-1950 carpet and spent much of the afternoon picking bits of powder blue and deep magenta out of what's left of the nap. The one on the left is from a little notebook drawing supplemented with colored pencils. The one on the right is a much simplified verson of a very busy painting from early spring:



May do paintings based on these.

So how ya all doing? I spend so much time talking about myself, I've been such a rude hostess and haven't asked about you. So please leave comment, email, whatever.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter