<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
 
Earning My Donuts
Before:


After:


Let's see that again.

Before:


After:


Good post-blizzard morning, my friends. Have already burned thru a couple of donuts and a piece of banana bread with cream cheese bringing these pix to you.

Only a slight amount of trickery. What you're not seeing is my neighbor helping me get the last of the canyon walls battered down. I attacked the ice floe with my trusty pitchfork to soften it up and he hacked and blew the chunks away with the blower. I don't know what I'd have done without him -- most likely would still be out there.

I heard the plows scraping last night around 3 or 4, so knew I'd have to get at it asap before it all froze completely solid -- temps supposed to start dropping to subzero later, and then another round of snow for tomorrow.

Right now it's sunny and not too bad out there if you stay out of the wind. Plenty of healthy oxygen, unless you're standing behind a snow blower.

Bigger question: now that the car is dug out, what shall I do? Where shall I go?


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter