<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, April 19, 2008
 
Going to be Doing a Whole Lot More of This
... walking.

Gas at the "cheap" station is 3.73 a gallon, up 20 cents from Thurs when I put a few bucks in the tank.

Definitely making me think about my lazy, sluggish ways on this Earth Day (I guess it's earth day -- I thought it was later in the month, but the parking lot was filled with minivans at the ecology center when I went by -- oddly enough, very few bikes.).

So in answer to your concern, yes, I'm here, and yes, I'm thoroughly backed up now and yes, I'll bring my laptop to the laptop guy to fix, even tho it means being without for at least a week, maybe more.

The thing is that most of the labor involves taking the sucker apart and putting it back together again. The part itself is about 40 bucks, (it's either a ccfl backlight or inverter issue), and yes, he does it in shop. The other place I called pretty much laughed at me and said "no one does repairs like that any more, get a new one."

Anyway, EAC Benefit free preview starts with an afternoon reception tomorrow -- I have a piece in it as usual, so this is your chance to get in and jack up the bidding.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter