<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, February 07, 2008
 
Studio Day
Yes, I will hold studio tomorrow, regular time. I discovered that I have pitchforks in my garage, nice rusty, tetanus covered, probably last used when the fire department kept horses in the field next door. But the biggest, heaviest one chipped thru the curb ice just fine, and now I have a canyon the car can squeeze thru and shoot out into the 4-lane street using blind faith alone.

People, if you see someone shovelling near the street, PLEASE slow down. I can't count the number of big, arrogant SUVs who raced by trying to make the light only inches from me. Just because you're apparently invulnerable to the weather and collision damage doesn't mean that exposed human flesh is.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter