<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, February 01, 2008
 
Snow Day
No print studio today. It may be months before I get my car out of the garage. Snow seems to be letting up a bit and the weather map looks promising, but, ugh.

Luckily, my neighbor is still enthralled by the new snow blower and has done the entire sidewalk. If he's also done my driveway, I will bake him a whole bunch of cookies.

I left my snow shovel locked in the garage last night instead of bringing it close to the house, since I didn't want it to get stolen like the last one.

On top of all this, we're supposed to get rain Sunday or Monday. Primary day is going to be awful.

Neglected to vote early this time. That'll teach me.

UPDATE: No cookies for neighbor. I need all the calories I can get, especially for the Olympic sport known as Jacket Zipper Wrestling.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter