<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
S-No Snow
Well, we got some, all turning to slush in the sun.

Just back from taking my new boots for a walk, and I must say they performed particularly well. That is, I didn't slip and fall and break something, and my feet are dry even after stepping in ankle-deep crud at the curb.

So that's about all to report. Will be back later with progress on the new print.

Also, save Thursday, February 23 from 5:30-9:30 for this year's SAIC Ox-Bow benefit. For the fifth (or maybe 6th) year in a row I will have something in the one-night-only show, so watch this space for more details. Can't find anything online about it yet, but don't think school is back in session yet. They have a LOOOOONNNNGGG winter break.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter