<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, November 17, 2005
 
A Few Bushes
.... the good kind:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is one of the monoprints I did as part of my screenprinting frenzy of a few weeks ago. This is the second pull of the three, and the one I like the best, so it may go into the CPC Small Print show, since it's just barely small enough (max is 144 square inches).

If not, you can see these and many (many, many, many) others by many many many artists at the EAC Print sale, scheduled for Sat. and Sunday, Dec 17th and 18th, in conjunction with the Jewelry Shop sale in the basement of the Noyes Cultural Arts Center.

Since I've volunteered to organize this thing, I'll likely do a shitty job. All I can guarantee is that we'll have several racks of art for sale, we'll take cash or check only, and that you'll be astonished at the low, low prices. Much much better than Walmart.

And we'll be donating 10 percent of all sales to the Evanston Art Center. How's that for easy giving?

More details later.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter