<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
 
I Am Not An Oil Company Executive
... nor do I play one on TV. I am not sufficiently jowly and morally repugnant yet.



Nor do I secretly meet with Dick Cheney and then lie about it.

I know, I know. There have been so many scandals in the Bush administration, it's hard to remember the first few times you were outraged about something. This was one of them back "before everything changed", in 2001, and I remember thinking, oh shit. Four more years of this crap.

Is hard to burn hot with political hatred for four years. Now we have 3 more years to keep burning, and burn we must. It's the only thing that'll keep us warm this winter as our pocketbooks are drained.

Good wintry morning, folks. Must be off in a few minutes to print. The blogs are full of the Bob Woodward story this morning. Just had to add to the frenzy.

But astonishly enough, the NYT comes out slamming Alito in about as strong an editorial as we've seen from these morally gray folks in awhile.

More (and more and more of this shit) later, unfortunately...art soon.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter