<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, May 14, 2005
 
A Reminder
Good morning, my dear friends. Just a reminder to join me at the Evanston Art Center's big benefit bash this evening and buy art till it hurts. If you don't want the art cluttering up your life, you can always just give money.

I've donated one of my little lakes this year, rather than a print, since at the time I had more lakes than prints.

And our print shop's noble monitor, Marge Roche, has some intriguing work in a new show at Northwestern University's Dittmar Gallery. The show is up now, the reception is Thursday 6-8, May 19th.

Other than that, not much art news to reveal. Will prowl around and see what I can find.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter