<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
 
I Think Mikhela Goes
... this week. My! Wasn't it a good show? (American Idol, for those of you living in caves).

Good evening, friends. Blogger just ate this entry, so typing madly trying to remember it. Sometimes Blogger duplicates it five times, sometimes it eats it. It always eats it if I neglect to make a copy before I save it.

Anyway, AI was good, and so was the AARP commercial just on. First I've seen fighting back against the Madness of Young King George and his battle against old people (and the soon to be old, like you).

Tired. Printed this afternoon. Worked on the face, got a few proofs. May work on it more tomorrow. Tired. Did I just say that. Hmmm. Well, yes.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter