<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, March 20, 2005
 
TV Lineup
So. Are we all going to be watching Spring Break Shark Attack tonight? I've been looking forward to it all week.

Oh. You mean it's not a new reality show? Darn.

Good evening, friends. Have been doing a whole lot of nothing today. I stare and stare at the painting I started yesterday and can't bring myself to start in on it again. Still a little wet and tacky, since I just used linseed. Don't have energy to mix up a bunch more paint, and besides, it's cold back there. Tomorrow.

So, other than slaughtering villagers in Age of Empires have been reading my Terry Pratchett books while eating jelly beans. Favorites so far are Going Postal and Mort. Oh, and maybe The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents. And maybe...

Reading Sourcery now. Good, but not as good as the others. A lot of flailing around. But will read all the rest too. Once I find a series, I stick with it. And then I start sounding* like the author.





*Impossible. Did you really believe it?


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter