<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
 
Bush Goes on Another Diet
Is there nothing left he can eat? No pizza? Lasagna? FYI, stock of Olive Garden's parent (DRI) plunged at the open today.

Yes, it's true, so I'm afraid all you patriots must step away from the table again. Italy will be pulling its troops from Iraq in time for Berlusconi's run for reelection next spring. Guess he hasn't figured out how to steal an election yet. Someone should give him lessons.

Good morning, friends. Off to print again today. You probably thought I'd succumbed to Joementum and had become a turncoat Democrat, since I haven't been bashing anyone lately. They've been doing a pretty good job without me, for once.

But I'm watching, you betcha.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter