<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, March 11, 2005
 
Morning Report
Sun out, frosty morn. Got the camera from the car so can show you this, started a week or so ago:



I don't know what to make of it, or why I did it, but I like it. Oil and acrylic. It actually glows a bit more than is reproduced here (or on my screen, at any rate). I was thinking about flesh and scars, so maybe that's what I'll call it. Wanted to get an expressionist and/or Klinish boldness plus a grid without heavyness of using black. So.

Studio has warmed up enough to go back there. Listening to a lot of shuffled mp3s this am. Up right now is Joan Armatrading "Love and Affection." Remember that one? Just finished with Dylan, "Don't Think Twice," one of my favorite f-you songs of all time. Great pairing.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter