<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, February 14, 2005
 
Reporting for Duty
Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

That's pretty much all I wanted to say right now. Was going to draw a heart with spears in it or something, but maybe later. Fonts and colors are much easier.

I start printmaking tomorrow, so have been busy gathering drawings and paper, and working on the penis fish painting, and reading more Terry Pratchetts. They are addictive, and highly recommended, especially accompanied with a box of chocolates. Why didn't anyone tell me about them before?

Still don't know what I'm going to submit to the Ox-Bow Benefit, but have to figure it out Tonight!

Off to buy sale candy. For some reason the Walgreens near me thinks people only buy Valentine candy in advance, not on the day itself. Silly, silly people. All the shelves are loaded up with Easter bunnies now.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter