<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
Pop Quiz
Simpleposie has a great quiz for oil painters about methods and materials (via Carolyn's Studio Notebook). Fun! Simpleposie is a really neat site in general that I keep meaning to visit more often. Perhaps I'll put a link to it on the side to make it more convenient....

Good afternoon, folks. Have actually been painting a little today, which may mean I'm emerging from my latest depression-fog a bit.

And reading Terry Pratchett's Going Postal, one of the best books I've read in a long time. Funny, exciting, and not at all cutsey, even though it has gods, werewolves, golems, and banshees in it.

But had to do a lap around the internet before diving back in. See ya!


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter