<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
 
Last Chance Fire Sale
This is it.

In exchange for you being 18 or over on November 2, having 2 forms of ID, and being a US citizen, I will give you for free, no strings attached, the opportunity of a lifetime.

People of Illinois, I will give you freedom and liberty and the opportunity to feel good about yourself all at the same time. And you know what they say about self-esteem -- it helps you lose weight!

All you have to do is register to vote TODAY. If you're not tripping over people on the sidewalk or at Starbucks who want to get you registered, please check one of the links to the side for locations.

While I'm certain that everyone here is motivated and sharp enough to know what the consequences for not registering and then voting can be, perhaps you know some young people, or people who've just moved in, or ex boyfriends or girlfriends.

I want you to phone them right now and ask, just to make sure. They won't hate you. For Illinois, this is your last chance. For America, this is your last chance.

Good morning, all. I'll be going out shortly to put my money where my mouth is, becoming one of those people prowling around with a clipboard that ordinarily you make fun of. I don't care.

I ran into 2 people the other day who registered 147 people at the corner of Clark and Morse on Saturday. If they can do it, so can I.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter