<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
Evening Art Report
Ok, so here's Franz Kline, and here's my first (or rather 4th) attempt at mixing black marks with pastel:





I thought I had black ink, but I didn't, so tried doing it with black acrylic paint, which put it way, way over the top. Will get some ink and see if I can get more subtle.

Here's his drawing of Nijinsky, who he drew and painted a lot. Clearly, I have a long way to go:



More later. I have no idea if this stuff will stay here or if I'll start another blog for it. For now, my sweater friends can ignore the painting stuff, my political friends can ignore the sweater and painting friends, and .... I'm confused already...


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter