<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, June 18, 2004
 
Yes, It's Still Fresh Paint
Just a little redecorating. It's not your imagination. I changed the image up at the right hand top to a collage, "Anonymous Hills," which seems more summer-like than the painting it replaces (plus it's smaller). I may rotate the pictures a little more often, and maybe even put a PayPal button up so you can buy them oh, so easily!!

So have no fear. Everything is online someplace, and I'll point you to an image gallery Real Soon Now (as Jerry Pournelle in the old Byte magazine used to put it about when new software enhancements were going to happen. Guess that really dates me).

Also have added links to my recent bloggings, and will fix some other stuff too.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter