<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, June 14, 2004
 
Bush Hired as New Clinton Campaign Manager
The New York Times > Washington > Official Clinton Portraits Unveiled:
Mr. Bush [ed. apparently with a straight face] said of his predecessor: "As chief executive, he showed a deep and far-ranging knowledge of public policy, a great compassion for people in need, and the forward-looking spirit that Americans like in a president" [ed. unlike me... they hate me, damn it, and screw you Bill Clinton, I'm still president and you're not.]
You should read the whole love-fest. But oh, how nice to see a real president back in the White House (and her husband...). Still searching for a good, clear image of the 2 portraits to save. You may have guessed that I was (and still am) a big Clinton fan, both Mr. and Mrs.

Good afternoon, all. The moment I stepped out this morning it started to rain, so I came back in and did stuff. Now I look out again and see blue skies, and a sunny face to the sky, but am certain that if I step out again, the raindrops will fall, so don't know that I want to sentence everyone to more rain.

However... here I go...


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter