<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, October 19, 2008
 
Liar Till the End
McCain: 'I love being the underdog'
"I love being the underdog. You know, every time that I've gotten ahead, somehow I've messed it up," the Republican candidate said. [ed. this is what we want for our country, right?]

Asked if Gov. Sarah Palin has become a drag on his ticket, McCain said, "As a cold political calculation, [ed. he said it, I didn't] I could not be more pleased."

"She has excited and energized our base. She is a direct counterpoint to the liberal feminist agenda for America. She has a wonderful family. She's a reformer. She's a conservative. She's the best thing that could have happened to my campaign and to America," he said.
Not once in this man's life has he enjoyed being in this position. It fills him with such rage he can barely contain himself.

Labels: ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter