<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, May 02, 2008
 
Magic
Laptop screen magically works again, after weeks of it just coming up with a pink screen.

Whenever I think I understand computers, things happen and I realize I'm utterly clueless.

Everything, in fact, seems BETTER than before. Fonts utterly perfect, pixelation practically nil.

How can a computer repair itself?

Unless the problem was a virus that got killed with latest scan (I always have virus protection on, and do full scan weekly.)

But wouldn't it tell me?

Why? Why? Why was I the chosen one?

UPDATE: As always, I blogged too soon. Screen dead again, but the last gasp was sweet. Made me remember why I like this old computer and why it's worth repairing.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter