<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
 
Oh, Boo Hoo
GOP senators call for Iraq change now:
Of the GOP lawmakers who say the U.S. should reduce its military role in Iraq, nearly all are up for re-election in 2008.
'I'm hopeful they (the White House) change their minds,' said Sen. Pete Domenici, R-N.M.
In which case, I hope Bush doesn't change course.*

Am still in my undisclosed location, painting landscapes and trying to check email at 32 kbps. Brutal.

*not really. I want the war to end NOW, regardless of politics. Still.... it's tempting to play their own game....**

**no, just slap me silly. We aren't like that. Tho I sincerely hope these GOP traitors*** are dealt with snidely and their hypocrisy and opportunism is pointed out repeatedly.

***what we used to be called, and in many places still are called


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter