<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, July 02, 2007
 
Won't Someone Start the Impeachment Process? Please?
Bush commutes Libby prison sentence
"I respect the jury's verdict," Bush said in a statement. "But I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive. Therefore, I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend thirty months in prison.
YOU have freeking concluded? Who made you judge and jury? And you start the statement saying you "respect the jury's verdict." Clearly you don't, nor do you believe anyone in your government (no longer OUR government, I fear) should live like the rest of us (including Paris Hilton) under the laws of this land. This is outrageous. I am sputtering with disbelief.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter