<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, April 10, 2006
 
The People Are Speaking
Exit polls: Berlusconi trailing in Italy - Europe
ROME - Center-left leader Romano Prodi looks set to beat Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Italy’s general election, winning a majority in both houses of parliament, according to exit polls released on Monday.
Let them speak here too.

Good morning, friends. Have been busy framing things and doing art, so haven't been around much. And sorry to all you BFA types. I'd hoped to get back to the show, but, well, maybe next year. Will dig out stuff from my purse and drop a few names that struck me the first time around, one of these days.

I don't know whether the real humans out there realize what goes into preparing to show your artwork. Now I understand what studio assistants and interns are all about.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter