<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
How Geeky Is This?
I'm getting ready to do the aquatint for the new etching and got a little compulsive about mapping out all the values:



The likelihood that it'll all work out well is extremely low, since the acid bath is extremely potent and I'm bad about accurately stopping things out. In the last place I etched, we had 2 baths -- one for ordinary line etching and one that was much weaker for aquatint. It made it pretty easy to get subtle gradations.

Regardless, now that I've marked it up, I'll have to reverse the whole thing. Thank goodness for the "flip" button on the computer.

This one even has a working title. And it's almost political in nature. It's called, "We're Sorry, Mr. Bush."


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter